[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.2.2″ custom_margin=”|auto|-43px|auto||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.2.2″]
Flip The Money Switch
Excerpt from the Prosperity Healing Project
By Sarah Suyom
Day 1: THE RICH YOU (is the real you)
WELCOME, and welcome to Day 1!
Today your journey begins, and it begins with an end.
But I want you to realise one thing:
The goal is not to GO SOMEWHERE (a fixed destination).
It is, instead TO COME FROM the right place.
This is a paradox: Where you are now is the result of your past self, past identities, past beliefs.
In order for you to make the changes you want to make, you would need to ‘change’ the direction your heading, release ‘chains’ keeping you in the same place/path.
And the way to do that is to skip to where you want to go, and walk backwards.
For today’s download…
I can’t stress this enough. How important is it to align yourself with the BEingness that you want to be, first before you a. Get the results you want, with ease or b. Enjoy the fruits of your labor once you’re there.
People who have poor (or scarcity) mentality will forever be living a ‘poor’ life regardless of the amount of money they accumulate in their bank accounts.
This is an application of the BE + DO + HAVE life design process.
Obviously, I don’t expect you to magically manifest gold or cash out of thin air. You have to have a way of actually earning it, right?
But if being rich is based on “hard work, time spent or effort” then that should make 80% of the working population Millionaires by now.
Why is this not the case?
Why is it that 90% of the world’s wealth is actually owned by only the top 10% richest people?
(“Half of the world’s net wealth belongs to the top 1%, top 10% of adults hold 85%, while the bottom 90% hold the remaining 15% of the world’s total wealth, top 30% of adults hold 97% of the total wealth. As per Wikipedia, Wealth Distribution article)
Isn’t that a bit fascinating?
In my opinion, there are three factors that dictates wealth/abundance/prosperity:
- Your ENERGY towards money. This is comprised of your mindset/belief around money, your understanding of how money management (this is the Being)
- Your knowledge and ability to earn, grow, manage money and build wealth. (This is Doing)
- The VALUE you give – this means, your contribution to the world/others. Most successful businesses, highly paid individuals SOLVE (perceived) important problems, or the most common ones. (This is the DOing)
In the work we’ll be doing together, in the next few days/, I will help you take care of the BEING, so that the DOing feels natural, not forced; hard work becomes fun, aligned work; results are better quality; impact is magnified; returns are greater, more aligned and easier.. and the HAVING (the actual manifestation of wealth) becomes a guaranteed result.
More on this in the next few days! 😉
For now, here are your reflection points for your Money Switch Journal:
- What is that magic number for you? What is the number that will make you say “Yes, I made it.” or “Yes, I am now rich/abundant. Or “Yes,I now have enough.”
- What does this number truly represent to you? What does it give you aside from it being just a “number”? Does it give you safety? The feeling of freedom? Accomplishment? Etc. expound on this. Close your eyes and visualize this money to be in your bank account or even in cash. How does that make you feel?
- Can you visualize a version of you who already has this magic number? Close your eyes and try to picture that version of you. Give her/him a name/ title. I call mine “The Princess, Sarah” P.S. Play around with this by… listing down all of her wants, what’s her personality? Her attitude? How does she show up? How does she present herself? How does she dress/present herself? How does she respond to others – to her audience, her colleagues, her subordinates, her team, her friends, her family, etc.? Describe the way she carries herself, her posture, her mannerisms, her gestures. Visualize this person as MUCH as you can. And the most important question… WHAT ENERGY does she radiate?
For our group accountability, take a photo of ITEM 3 Journal entry, and caption your post with an introduction and description of your rich person archetype- this is the VERSION OF YOU whom we are going to be tapping into and calling in, in this process! Tag your carebears!!
“My rich/wealthy/abundant/prosperous archetype/version is issss…..
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][/et_pb_section]